Finished Quilting Projects

Saturday 14 October 2017

Clue #2 - Check!

Well I've been able to play a little bit in my sewing room. I'm just at the end of my vacation so I'm dedicating a bit of it to sewing.....who needs a clean house :) So PEI MQG has released Clue #2 in their 2017 Mystery Quilt Along! You can view Clue #2 by clicking here. You really should go check it out! It has been a lot of fun!

Here are my completed blocks for Clue #2.


In other news, I pieced together this quilt top over the last week.


It's a pretty small one for the ones that I'm use to piecing (it's only 48" x 48"). I wrote the pattern up about a month ago. I'm calling this one "X Marks the Spot". Ever since my husband had asked me to make a quilt with this same palette, I have been in love with it. I'm already thinking about variations of this particular pattern :)

Hope you had some wonderful sewing time this weekend!

J.

5 comments:

  1. I forgot about the PEI mystery...again. Oh well. Love this quilt. Kudos on the pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just finished Clue #2 as well. This was a fun, easy one. Great quilt top! Love your "X"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the shout out!, I am glad you are having fun :) Next month is another easy one....stay tuned :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your clue two blocks and the patterns in those Xs!

    ReplyDelete