Finished Quilting Projects

Wednesday 20 December 2017

Tula's Blocks 11-15

A little late with showing these blocks since I think they were completed over a month ago. But better late than never, right :)

Here are Tula's Blocks 11-15

Block 11
There are some itty-bitty squares in there. 1" squares! Can you believe it? I don't think I've ever cut and sewed something that small!

Block 12
I wish I had used a darker background fabric but it was what I had a lot of in my scraps bin.

Block 13
Love, Love, Love the text print!

Block 14
Love these colours!

Block 15
Love the little houses :) 

If you don't own Tula Pink's City Sampler 100 Modern Quilt Blocks you should ask Santa for a copy. It is absolutely incredible and so much fun! I am loving going through my scrap bins to make these blocks!

Hope you have those homemade Christmas gifts done....I am still working on some! Speaking of those, I better get back to it :)

Julia

2 comments:

  1. Your blocks are great. Yes, there were some tiny pieces. Can't wait to see more blocks.

    ReplyDelete