Finished Quilting Projects

Thursday 2 January 2020

New Year, so many WIPs!

Lots of big changes over in my neck of the woods. I haven’t been as creative as I would like but I’m hoping to change that this year. I’m currently working on blocks for a BOM program from the Fat Quarter Shop. I am loving how these blocks are turning out and the fabric is beautiful. Day in Paris by Zen Chic is the fabric line. I ordered some more of that gorgeous fabric when it came on sale at Dinkydoo for a future project.

Here’s a taste of a couple of those blocks. 



You make three of each block design at various sizes. The smallest block is 5” square unfinished. Sometimes it can be a challenge! I am not sure which quilt top I will quilt next. I do not have any in mind so I may just dig up an older top and just start quilting.

This is the last quilt I finished for my niece Jayna.



I’m quite happy with the way this one turned out. I also love this older but so cute collection. I believe it was called Ladybug. I purchased it many years ago now and was saving it up for the perfect project. So it’s good that I finally used a bundle that I was hoarding for years on this quilt.

I haven’t bought much fabric in the last year so I will continue on with that this year. I really have more than enough to do so many quilts. I am still currently signed up with one BOM so I’ll continue with that until it’s finished. But I don’t believe I will join another one next year unless something really piques my interest. I need to do so many UFOs!

No comments:

Post a Comment