Finished Quilting Projects

Wednesday 8 June 2016

Glamp Stitchalot Summer of 2016

What an incredible trip! I don't think I could use just one word to describe Glamp Stitchalot! One of the most incredible trips of my life! Absolutely amazing! The instructors were incredible! Pink Castle Fabrics staff were amazing! And the fantastic group of participants that I met along the way makes me speechless! If you ever have a chance to attend a Glamp event, GO! Don't hesitate! Just book!

I'll start off by mentioning that we went to the Pink Castle Fabrics store from the airport. Luggage and all! We just had to go and we were a bit behind schedule with a 3 hour flight delay in Toronto. So happy that I had a chance to visit the store. I'll definitely be returning if I ever get to go back to Ann Arbor. I would suggest you visit if you're in the area ;)


Here are the goodies that I picked up at the store. Quilt Now magazine that came with that adorable Tin for Pins, Flow mini charm pack, Swoon Pattern and of course fabrics!

Then it was on to the hotel to register. Everyone received this incredible bag for the event.

That's my iPad 2 just to show how large this bag is! I can't wait to use it on my sewing week next month!

And of course, the pouch contained all these goodies....


I love the cute little patch for Glamp Stitchalot! So much happiness in one bag!

Thursday evening was the pouch swap if you signed up to participate. Here is the lovely pouch I made for my swap partner.

I also made a small triangle pouch that was a tutorial from Vanessa @ Crafty Gemini. My partner said she loves Cotton & Steel so I decided to use some of the collection I have in my stash. I also tossed in a Paradiso Mini Charm pack. Then added some Aurifil thread and bobbin holders. 

The pouch I received in return was this wonderful large pouch packed with goodies!

The Pouch is made from Kate Spain's Aria collection. I just love it! Absolutely gorgeous! Then there is a gorgeous thread catcher and pin cushion that she made me using Kate Spain's Paradiso collection. AND also put in a FQ Bundle of the Paradiso collection! She also used fabric for tissue paper. I'm definitely going to do that for next time! And if all this wasn't overwhelming, she included a beautiful note with some yummy Ohio buckeyes! Just incredible! I felt so overwhelmed and thankful for everything!

Here's a peek of what the "Great" room resembled the following morning before the workshops....


Oh the excitement! I'll post more pictures in another blog post. Just giving you a taste for the Glamp Stitchalot deliciousness ;)

4 comments:

  1. Yeah for an awesome adventure!! It was great spending time with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew you would have an awesome time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How wonderful that it was a dream trip for you! Looking forward to hearing more about it! XO

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was so much fun. It was hard to believe you had not spent any quantity of time with the three of us before the weekend, you are as crazy as we are!!!

    ReplyDelete