Finished Quilting Projects

Tuesday 25 February 2014

The Library Project

Well I've joined The Library Project courtesy of Chezzetcook Modern Quilts. The first project I started on my 2014 list is my Scrappy Logs Quilt from The Quilter magazine Scrap Quilt Favorites 2013. I changed some of the colours for the inner and outer border to better fit the person who is going to receive the quilt. I also added extra blocks. Instead of making the 16 blocks, I decided to make the quilt a little bit bigger so I made up 25 blocks.


Here is a picture of the quilt in the magazine. I will post a picture of my finished quilt top in the next few days.


This one has taken longer than I had hoped but I was away for a few weeks over the month so I'm hoping I can get it finished by the first week of March :)

No comments:

Post a Comment