So here is my quilt list goals....
1) FQS 2015 Mystery Quilt
2) Maple Leaf Quilt
3) Whispering Lake Quilt
4) Meadow Mist Designs Mystery Quilt A Long
5) Mosaic Tiles Quilt
6) Baby Quilt for a friend
7) Charity Quilt for Relay for Life
8) Blueberry Ice Quilt
9) I've also joined a Skills Building workshop called the Mighty Lucky Quilting Club that is run by Lucky Spool. Every month there is a new challenge to do.
10) I've also joined the Fundy Tide Quilters Guild which is a hour away from where I live. I'm hoping to be able to attend meetings and events that they have. Hopefully the weather will be good to be able to drive there once a month. I am very excited to attend the first meeting in the New Year :)
11) I would also like to attend meetings in the summertime for the Maritime Modern Quilting Guild. It's so difficult to attend those meetings because they are a 3.5 hour drive away and requires me to take at least one day off work. But I figure if I plan it in the summertime, I don't have to worry about the weather causing travel difficulties.
12) I also want to dust off my embroidery machine. I haven't been using it nearly enough to justify owning it. I've purchased different products for it and haven't even taken them out of the packaging!
So there it is! My goals for 2016. I'm linking up with Yvonne @ Quilting JetGirl who's hosting a 2016 Planning Linky Party to help keep myself on track!