Finished Quilting Projects

Friday 25 April 2014

Final 31 Blocks Complete :)

Well I was able to complete the final 31 blocks this evening. Yay :) So excited that these are done. I'll work on the layout tomorrow to see what I feel is best. Then I'll need to take a trip to the fabric store to see what fabric I want for the backing.






Here's a close-up of these blocks.





This printed fabric is definitely one of my favorites for this collection. I will definitely buy more of this fabric if I can find it again.

I also went to a Notions Event hosted by Husqvarna Viking/Pfaff today and a local fabric store. It was just a demo and presentation of new products and old products. I really had a great time and you got a little goodie bag from it. I have a brand new embroidery machine by Husqvarna and I've been so tempted to start getting into it. But first off the wedding took priority to me throwing myself into that world and now this Funfetti quilt. I would like to at least have the quilt top done before I start playing with my new machine. I may decide to quilt Funfetti on it rather than my old machine. Time will tell :)

No comments:

Post a Comment