Finished Quilting Projects

Wednesday 9 April 2014

Funfetti Quilt Progress

I've finished cutting my pieces for my Funfetti Quilt top which was next on my Library Project List. Feeling quite good about getting these pieces ready. And I just love this collection! I have 10 more Fat Quarters of this collection so I'll be able to use the collection in another quilt. There's also some scraps left so I'll have to find something to use them up for. Here are all the pieces laid out. I wanted to show all the fabrics that I am using for the quilt so the 5" x 8" rectangles are separated so each of the fabrics can be drooled over. Did I mention that I love this collection :)


I also started organizing my sewing area so it's not incredibly "cozy" and messy. There's still some work to do but it's definitely looking like progress!


My sister loved her Knitting Needle Case. So happy that she liked it!

Well time for me to go relax and get some zzzzz. Only 9 sleeps til my wedding! 


No comments:

Post a Comment