Finished Quilting Projects

Sunday 15 March 2015

Slow and Steady.

Well it has been 10 days since my last post. Sorry about that. My work has been quite hectic which results in now sewing time for me. I also hopped the train of 21 Day Fix. So between work being quite busy and following 21 DF, I didn't get any quilting time in until this weekend. I sewed up three more pouches.






So these pouches will be added to my items that I will have for sale at a Spring Market next month. I really love this pattern!

I put this panel together today. So I could have some quilting time that does not require much thought. I will need this kind of sewing this week since my work week will be another chaotic one.





Simple organic wavy lines using my walking foot.





And I cut up a panel I bought during the summer and plan to make four Pillow Covers from it. Here's one pillow top finished.





I like the vintage look of the panel which is why I bought it. I think this will turn into a cute pillow cover. I haven't picked out a backing yet. Maybe in the next few weeks.

So in a nutshell, that's what I've been doing over in my small corner of the world.

What about you? Any projects on the go? Wishing for spring?

Julia

3 comments:

  1. Love the pouches. I want to ask which pattern you are using, but I think I need to curb my pouch addition...maybe....

    ReplyDelete
  2. No apologies required! Looks like you've managed to get some sewing in... even if there wasn't so much time to blog about it! Love those zipper pouches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've kept busy despite your obligations. Your projects are wonderful. I've been keeping busy, too, finishing a quilt for my daughter, making lounge chair cushions, and lots of fun little things I've found on Pinterest and couldn't resist. Won't be long now before I'm back in NS! Time sure flies!

    ReplyDelete