Finished Quilting Projects

Thursday 5 March 2015

What a Week!

Well I've been back to work since Monday and it has been busy. I haven't gotten much quilting time but before I went back to work, I did manage to finish a few projects. Remember A Bunch of Crosses from my last post? Well that pillow cover is all finished :)






I choose to do straight line quilting and I am very happy with the result.

So after completing the pillow cover, I started on a make-up brush roll up.



This was quick and easy so I started on three more...







I also received a very squishy package in the mail from Westwood Acres Fabric  :)





The Passport Half Yard Bundle from 3 Sisters! This purchase was definitely an indulgence! I love this fabric line. There are plans for ships, maps, and journal writings fabric designs. They are so beautiful. And another exciting part about receiving this package was the free mini-charm pack for having an order over $75....





Paradiso by Kate Spain! I was over the moon to see this in my package. When I placed the order there was only one mini-charm pack on the page so I selected that one not really thinking much about it. So to receive this mini-charm pack was so thrilling! Definitely on my most wanted fabric list! I have the Horizon Layer Cake by Kate Spain and definitely want to add more Paradiso to my stash :)

Almost Friday!



4 comments:

  1. Love the pillow. Are you using a pattern for the brush roll? Or something you made up?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice pillow and new fabrics. I like your make-up brush roll up - do you have a pattern or measurements to share ... I know that's cheeky to ask. Enjoy the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've been busy again... sewing & shopping. Isn't it nice when a fabric surprise turns out just the way you'd want it to?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, the pillow came out just beautifully! Someone will be happy with their new make-up brush roll. Enjoy all that new fabric!

    ReplyDelete