Finished Quilting Projects

Thursday 16 April 2015

Ah Cake...

Well I decided that I'm going to use my Elementary Layer Cake. I've been holding onto that Layer Cake for a while. It is so difficult to break open those pretty pre-cuts!






There are only a couple of pairs in this Layer Cake which I think makes it that much better! I divided them up and then paired them up. Each pair has a good contrast. I haven't cut into them yet because I'm having a difficult time deciding which pattern to use. It was difficult enough to open the package on these and now I'm debating on the pattern. This has only been a process I've been debating for the last three days!


So here are the options:


Option #1 is One Lump or Two? which appeared in Quilting Quickly Fall 2013

Option #2 is Positively Simple which appeared in Quilting Quickly Spring 2014

I am having such a difficult time deciding! What would you do?

P.S. There's still time to enter my giveaway :) You can enter here :)





2 comments:

  1. I like both, but leaning toward #2. I don't think I've heard of the Quilting Quickly magazine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I'd go for #2 as well... I think it would work well with the Kona Aqua you showed a few days ago. The prints in your layer cake might not have enough contrast to make #1 work.

    ReplyDelete