Finished Quilting Projects

Sunday 26 April 2015

Sunday Stash :)

Well the piecing for the Dressed to the Nines quilt top is coming along nicely. I didn't do any sewing yesterday. I cleaned and organized my house. And also had a beautiful leisurely cruise through the little communities around here. And I may have had some ice cream ;) It is feeling like spring :) Of course, talking to my family in Cape Breton would show that winter is still lingering. They had snow this morning! Better them than me :)

I received my fabric purchase from Sew Sisters on Thursday :) So exciting when those packages arrive :)

I used up my Easter treat which was 20% off my purchase and my gift card. Here are the beautiful items I picked out.






The Kona Aqua is for the Positively Simple Quilt since I ran out of what I had here in my stash. And I couldn't resist that Frozen Kisses - Mini Penguins fabric. Too adorable! And I couldn't resist the Splendor - Paisley Blue in the Clearance section. It was in the clearance section so it wasn't even a difficult decision! I also picked up these two fabrics in the Clearance section as well.





Oh Boy - Star Swirls in Aqua and Star Swirls in Gray.

Then another item "fell" in my cart.....






The Up Parasol roll from Heather Bailey's collection. Ah Jelly Rolls....every time I receive a new one, I can't help but hear Destiny's Child "Bootylicious" song in my head....I don't think you're ready for this jelly, I don't think you're ready for this jelly.....hehehe.

So that sums up my Sunday Stash :) Hope you are all having a great Sunday!

1 comment:

  1. Great stash. Can't wait to see what you do with the penguins. Loving the swirls.

    ReplyDelete