Finished Quilting Projects

Saturday 26 March 2016

Quilts that Give

So I've been moving further into some WIPs projects. I've finished the blocks for a quick baby quilt.


I just need to add the sashing and sew the top together. I was planning on finishing this on the weekend but then I seen a post from a friend on Facebook. Recently this friend on Facebook lost a very good friend of hers in a car accident a few weeks ago. You can read about the giving person he was through this article.

There is also a Go Fund Me account set up for his family. His wife, 4 year old daughter and second child due in August will need all the help they can get. Here is the link for the Go Fund Me account if you can help.

There will be an event on April 16 at the Cheers Beverage Room in Moncton, NB if you would like to attend. The link with further information is here.

I will be donating a quilt to the auction that will take place at Cheers. My heart goes out to his family and I am helping the best way I know how. So I started this panel quilt on Friday.





I'm hoping to have this finished quickly so I can get it shipped off to Moncton, NB before the event. I am currently on vacation for a week so I'm looking forward to some sewing days :)

Happy Easter!



2 comments: