Finished Quilting Projects

Wednesday 30 March 2016

Quick Finish

Quick finish to share with you all today. I finished the Winnie The Pooh - Night-Night Little Bee baby quilt. I was a bit more daring on this one. I did some FMQ around the outline of the characters just to save myself some effort. I have to say, it is a lot easier to FMQ a motif than to follow an outline for me....I won't lie, it was a bit rough for me and I also stitched outside the lines....but it did turn out pretty good.

And the back.


I was fairly happy with the FMQ on the tree.


I also switched my thread colours often for this quilt. I used green, yellow, navy and blue thread for the top. I buried A LOT of thread ends. But the overall effect was worth it in the end. I'm not a big fan of panels but they are a nice practice piece to play around with. And a lot of people love panel quilts. So I'm hoping this will get some high bids at the fundraiser.

Now to finish another baby quilt.....

1 comment: