Finished Quilting Projects

Friday, 10 January 2014


First week back to work is always the most difficult after vacation. I still have done some quilting this week. I finished cutting up the pieces for the Scrappy Log quilt's blocks. I'll have to pick out a material for the sashing pieces. I did make another blankee since I am hoping to sell a few different items in order to be able to buy more fabric in the future.

So my resolution for 2014 is to make at least two items a month to go into a sellable bin. Hopefully it'll go over well. New blankee top :) I'll try to complete it this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment