Finished Quilting Projects

Saturday 11 July 2015

All Wrapped Up

Well I finished the binding on all six placemats between late last night and this evening. Feels so good to have this gift finished!


First placemat complete :)


For the binding, I decided to use the same fabric that I used for the backing for two reasons. #1 I wanted to use fabric from my stash and #2 I had enough of it to do the binding without having to purchase more. This is the first time I have done this and I'm happy with the result.

Close-up of the Decorative Stitching on the binding.

The decorative box I purchased to store the placemats and napkins.

And finally the whole package :)


Now to figure out my next project to finish......

2 comments:

  1. I really like how you packaged everything in the box. I'm sure the gift will be appreciated.

    ReplyDelete