Finished Quilting Projects

Sunday 4 May 2014

All Ready to Quilt

Well I have my quilt all ready to be quilted now. I was able to lay this one out on the floor and I basted it with 505 instead of using basting pins this time. It's so much quicker that way but definitely more on the expensive side.

I'm still in debate on how I should quilt it. I'm thinking of just doing horizontal lines or wavy horizontal lines. I'll figure it out soon enough.

Here's a picture of the quilt all ready to be quilted.



And this is the backing that I choose. I know it's a little bold but I thought bold could be fun for this quilt.
And there wasn't very many blues or greens in the quilt so I wanted to add more which is what I did with the backing.

Excited!!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you! I appreciate the feedback! It is the boldest backing that I have ever quilted but something about it just feels right :)

    ReplyDelete