Finished Quilting Projects

Thursday 8 May 2014

Halfway to the Finish Line

So I've been busy adjusting back to working life, after being off for three weeks, it was difficult to go back this week. Almost at Friday and I survived the first week back. I did get some quilting time in this week and I'm happy to say, I am exactly halfway finished with the quilting :)








I am just loving how this is turning out. So very happy so far. From the beginning, I was planning on trying to sell this quilt to get some funds to buy more fabrics. At this very moment though, I am feeling more and more attached to it. I have enough fabric to make another quilt top but I have so many other projects that need doing. Feeling torn because I love this quilt but I would have liked to be able to buy some more fabric. I guess I'll make the final decision when it's complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment