Finished Quilting Projects

Saturday 29 August 2015

Update on MMQG and EMQG Pillow Swap

With a bit of chaos on my vacation, I am a bit delayed in writing this blog post. I received a very sweet comment last weekend on my Pillow Love blog post. The comment was from Stacey who received the pillow I made for the swap :)

I always wonder if what I make finds a "good" home. I know all you creative people out there feel that way too! You put so much into making a project that you just want it to be loved. I was so happy when I read Stacey's comment. And she also attached a picture for me.





It was great participating in this swap and even better when you meet new people through it! The pillow Stacey made was actually my favourite at the swap. The beautiful hummingbird she made was just incredible! Check out the pillow she made :)





2 comments:

  1. Amanda got that lovely hummingbird pillow. Lucky gal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks again for the beautiful pillow, Julia! :) So glad to have met you through the swap, too!

    ReplyDelete