Finished Quilting Projects

Tuesday 11 March 2014

And the Quilting Begins

I finished basting the Scrappy Log Quilt last night so I was able to start quilting this evening. I'm using invisible thread for this project since I don't want the quilting to stand out as much as the fabric used. I seem to always forget how difficult it can be when attempting to quilt a large quilt. Hopefully I will be finished the quilting part by the weekend. I'll need to purchase more thread in the next few days to finish. I'll also need to figure out what I will use for the binding. So many decisions!

I have plans to take my small cutting board, rotary cutter and the Fat Quarters for the next project while I am away for work next week. This way I can hopefully start cutting the pieces for the next quilt while I am away instead of shopping for more fabric. I am constantly trying to use up fabric from my stash. I have bought some more red prints for my spouse's quilt which I have 1/3 cut for that quilt. Little by little, I should have all my quilting list done :)

No comments:

Post a Comment