I also took a picture to show what I did with the binding. In my first and second quilt, I always had a difficult time with sewing the binding. I'd either miss spots that I'd have to go over again on the quilt top and back or I would constantly feel like I was fighting with my quilt. I read somewhere on someone's blog that she always used a zig zag stitch for a different look and to make sure every part of the binding was sewn. So I thought this was a great idea except I'm not a big fan of the zig zag stitch but my sewing machine has over 90 different stitches. So I stitched this vine and leaves stitch for my binding. I love how it turned out. I also used white thread to make it pop out more.
Yay it's Friday! Quilting weekend will begin soon!