Finished Quilting Projects

Sunday 16 March 2014

Quilting Nook

So I was called into work yesterday so I wasn't able to quilt until late last night. I am almost 1/4 of the way through quilting Scrappy Logs. I plan on working on it more today but unfortunately I leave for one week tomorrow to work away so doing any more work on it will only happen next weekend. So I packed my small cutting board, rotary cutter, small ruler and the Fat Quarters for my Funfetti quilt that is on my library project list.



Also packed ziploc bags so I can store all my pieces separately after cutting them. It's one of the methods I use to keep all my pieces organized and I tape post-its so I can write what quilt they are for and any other important information.

Here's a picture of my quilting nook and Scrappy Logs quilt is on my machine :)



I'm not sure what my next project will be since I'm thinking about Adrienne's idea from Chezzetcook Modern Quilts where she made a pillow as a side journey away from making a quilt. I'm determined to finish Scrappy Logs but I'm also thinking that maybe I would like to work on a smaller project before starting the next quilt. So I'm not sure which project I will quilt next. Maybe one of the smaller projects on my Library List or maybe a pillow that I've had my eye on. Either way, I think a small project may be in the works for the next project after finishing this quilt.

2 comments:

  1. I like this pattern...and I like saying it, Funfetti. I'm using a lot of these fabrics in one of my own Library Project quilts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is fun to say....just rolls off your tougue. What library project are you using these fabrics with?

    ReplyDelete