Finished Quilting Projects

Saturday 7 February 2015

Snow, Snow and Quilting

Well after having a not so fun drive this morning and shoveling the driveway AGAIN, I decided a quilting day is in order. Currently I am working on Teal the Elephant Quilt. I was asked a couple of weeks ago to add the baby's name to the quilt. The expecting couple shared the baby's name to the grandma. So I changed my layout a bit to add this little guy's name. I sent two options to the grandma so she could decide which she liked best.

Option #1


Option #2


She went with Option #1 :)


Look at these cute Elephants!




I'm pretty happy with the design of this quilt. So much fun :)

Well I'm going to see if I can stitch those Elephants and letters today. Hope you all have a great weekend!

Julia

3 comments:

  1. Sweet quilt for Elijah. If I were his grandmother I'd still be dithering over option 1 or option 2 since I liked both of them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see it finished. The elephants are cute.

    ReplyDelete