Finished Quilting Projects

Monday 18 August 2014

August Library Report

So I'm a bit late to the Library Project party but better late than never ;) Normally I post that day or the day after but I was finishing up a project so I wanted to wait to post my progress.

I've done a bit of sewing this month so far. Another Monkey quilt was made and will be delivered in the next few weeks.


I put together a small Owl pincushion this month. I had two on my list but this proved to be a bit trying on my patience so I'll try to make another pincushion or small project instead. He hangs around my sewing room :)


And my big finish so far this month is a quilt that is not even on my library list but it was an order that I received. And this beauty is one that I designed myself :) There were some hiccups but the overall effect is beautiful....I secretly want to keep it for myself!






So all in all, it was a fairly productive month. I'll be making the Whispering Lake quilt next for a special person :)

Stay tuned!

I'm linking up with Adrienne at Chezzetcook Modern Quilts for the Library Project. Check it out :) Lots of great projects going on. I just love the motivation the library project gives and the fantastic people I've met along the way.

Hope everyone has a great week :)

Julia



1 comment:

  1. Well, even if you're a little late posting, you've still beaten me to the punch this month! The owls look really good all quilted up... and you can always make yourself a mini or even a full size if you feel like it! :)

    ReplyDelete